Earth Hour !

Earth Hour MonstersLast night during Earth Hour my Family and I played hide and seek in our old creepy dark house. We used glow sticks and little finger flash lights I won as our light source, and had a BLAST ! My Sister put her glow stick in her shirt and it looked like heart was glowing like in the movie ET, it was way too funny 🙂 At the end of Earth hour we had ice cream and watched a movie together.

3 thoughts on “Earth Hour !

1. Hi Jayden,

I’m glad that you had such a fun time with Earth Hour. I like the idea of using glow sticks as a light source.

I love the picture of you and your sister. You really look like aliens or monsters!!!!

I also really liked your post. You added a lot of information and it was quite funny!

P.S. keep up with your posting…you’re doing a good job! Remember to add lots of detail.

2. Pingback: Visit these -March 2011 -Week 4 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. I’m incredibly thankful towards the author for posting this kind of an wonderful advancement article. Continuing for the article, This can be a wonderful survey, quite wonderful create up,Thanks you for sharing.